Saturday, January 30, 2010

My visit to the Galt Farmers' Market:

I always enjoy visiting the Cambridge - or, as I think of it - the Galt Farmer's Market.  It's located square in the middle of downtown Galt.  Nearby, is the Main Street bridge which will be covered in knitting later this year.  I love it! :)

At the market, I purchased the following goodies: 
  • bees wax candles (a "must have" after reading Secret Life of Bees
  • real marrow bones (one of which my dog is currently enjoying in the back porch, while the others will be used to make beef stock)
  • fresh cheese curds (mmm...)
  • garlic bulb (grown in California these days...)
  • cup of coffee (what can I say, it's a necessity!)
  • and cookies from my friend Krista at the Grand River Bakery (she also makes sweet, sweet cupcakes for any occasion ;p)

Posted via email from wendyhoo's posterous

No comments: